Translate This Page
With much gratitude we thank our community and the numerous organizations that are making our dream a reality!
Fostering is an integral part of DAGSHIP Rescue's success. Thanks to the dedication and care of our foster parents, DAGSHIP Rescue can ultimately shelter more animals and connect more pets with forever homes. If you love animals, but for whatever reason can't adopt, fostering could be a great fit for you.
Situations that benefit from foster include:
* Pregnant and nursing moms with litters.
* Litters of kittens and puppies.
* Animals suffering from extreme stress caused by a shelter environment.
* Animals recovering from surgeries.
* Short-term care when their owners have emergencies or are escaping domestic violence.
* Animals needing socialization.
* Older cats that languish in the shelter and are very low maintenance and take up little space.
DAGSHIP Rescue provides: CURRENT EMERGENCY NEED: Little Dude needs socialization.
* All medical costs. Please contact Chrystal at 575-313-0626 for more info.
* Food and supplies.
* Additional support if needed.
Save a life.... Foster a shelter pet!
Fostered pets have an increased chance of adoption
because they're better socialized.
If you can't foster, please consider purchasing an item from
A POEM TO MY FOSTER DOG
By Diane Morgan
I am the bridge,
Between what was and what can be.
I am the pathway to a new life.
I am made of mush,
Because my heart melted when I saw you,
Matted and sore, limping, depressed
Lonely, unwanted, afraid to love.
For one little time you are mine.
I will feed you with my own hand.
I will love you with my whole heart.
I will make you whole.
I am made of steel.
Because when the time comes,
When you are well, and sleek,
when your eyes shine,
And your tail wags with joy
Then comes the hard part.
I will let you go-not without a tear,
But without a regret.
For you are safe forever--
A new dog needs me now.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit
making your donations fully tax deductible
Visit us on Facebook.
Checks can also be mailed to:
Deming Animal Guardians
PO Box 1275
Deming, NM 88031-1275
Marked: "DAGSHIP Rescue Donation"
1755 Domingo Rd., SW - Deming, NM 88030 firstname.lastname@example.org 575-313-0626 www.dagshiprescue.com
© Copyright Deming Animal Guardians Sunshine Haven Intake Project & Rescue (DAGSHIP Rescue)